You should receive an email with confirmation of your order and your name will appear on a list at the door. No physical ticket needed. 😀
Some things to know before the show:
1. The shows are taking place at Imagination Stage in Bethesda, MD. The street address is 4908 Auburn Avenue, Bethesda, MD 20814.
(Your map app of choice may take you directly to the public parking garage on that block: Auburn Del Ray Garage #36 – 4910 Auburn Avenue, Bethesda, MD 20814. Great! Leaving the garage, on its Auburn Ave side, make a right and the theater is on your right, on the same block. You’ve got this. I believe in you.)
2. If you don’t want to drive, the closest Metro stop is Bethesda (on the Red line) and it’s about a 10 minute walk from there to the theater.
3. The building and theater are fully accessible and – fun fact – the stage we’re using – the Reeve Studio Theatre – is named after its endowment from the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation.
4. You will be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination at the front door. A picture of your vaccination card on your phone is perfect.
5. You will be required to wear a mask during your time in the building and the theater itself. Thank you for keeping cast, crew, and fellow audience members as safe as possible.
6. Out of respect for the cast, crew, and audience, there will be no late seating. Please get to the theater in time to take a seat before showtime.
We’ve worked really hard on this play and we can’t wait for you to see it!!